Figuring out different meals can be tough, especially when trying to focus on eating healthy. When it comes to children, it can be even more difficult. Healthy eating is especially important for children, in that there are many essential vitamins and nutrients that contribute to healthy development. This post features twenty healthy meals that you can make for your children.
1. Muffins Toddler Muffins (Easy Muffin Recipe for Kids) | The Worktop
We have done an example of this first recipe for you. This is an easy to do healthy muffin recipe for toddlers. You can include any fruit or vegetable you want, and even add yogurt and different toppings to mix it up.
Step one: Gather all of your ingredients. Follow the ingredient list on the website. You will need basic ingredients for the muffin base, but can add additional ingredients such as any fruit and vegetable combo, with toppings that you desire.
Step two: Add all of your dry ingredients. We decided to make the apple cinnamon muffin. You can let your children help measure out how much of each ingredient you will need. They can also take turns pouring each ingredient in the bowl.
Step three: Add your wet ingredients. We've included organic milk and eggs.
Step four: Add your fruit and veggies.
Step five: Mix and pour the ingredients into a muffin pan. You can have the children help in mixing, and even count how many minutes until the muffins are finished cooking.
Step six: Enjoy! We added yogurt and chocolate chips as different toppings. Each made for a delicious muffin! An extra tip would be to have the children pick different toppings they want to add. You can even make a game out of making different faces with the toppings
This is one, of the many healthy recipes we have chosen. We have also included allergy friendly recipes as well. You can make these with your children, and have fun while still being healthy.
2. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie | Food With Feeling
3. Simple Vanilla Overnight Oats | Elephantastic Vegan
4. Mixed Berry Oatmeal Bars | Dessert For Two
5. Fruit and Veggie Sheet Pan Pancakes | Super Healthy Kids
6. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls | Recipe by Photo
7. Cauliflower Tots | Healthy Little Foodies
8. Avocado Quesadillas | Healthy Little Foodie
9. Healthy Chicken Nuggets ( Allergy Friendly) | My Kids Lick the Bowl
10. Cheesy Spinach Pasta | Meg's Meal Planning
11. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese | Two Peas and their Pod
12. Sweet Potato Taquitos | Super Healthy Kids
13. Sweet Potato Pizza | Healthy Little Foodie
14. Sweetcorn Quinoa Fritters | Healthy Little Foodie
15. Crispy Baked Tofu Nuggets | Super Healthy Kids
16. Gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is naturally sweetened | Cookie and Kate
17. Homemade Fruit and Veggie Snacks | Dessert For Two
18. Homemade Creamy Puffs | Heart of Deborah
19. Watermelon Slush | Baby Foode
20. Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Allergy Friendly) | Goodie Goodie Lunchbox